Are you looking for a ESP Guitar? Here is a great selection...
ESP LTD Viper 400 Electric Guitar
A Viper for the working stiff, replete with active electronics.
The set neck and EMG-81/85 active humbuckers on the ESP LTD Viper 400 Electric Guitar generate huge sustain and a focused tone to cut through dense mixes. The mahogany neck has a bound rosewood fretboard featuring extra-jumbo frets and flag inlays. Simple controls on the ESP Viper give you volume, tone, and a 3-way selector. The contoured upper side of the mahogany Viper 400 body offers supreme playing comfort.
ESP LTD Viper 400 Electric Guitar Features:
* Set neck * EMG-81/85 active humbuckers * Mahogany body * Bound maple neck has a rosewood fretboard featuring extra-jumbo frets and flag inlays * Volume, tone, and 3-way selector * Extreme contour on the upper side of the body provides playing comfort
Pick up the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Electric Guitar and you'll believe this lightweight beauty can do it all. Set mahogany neck with 24-3/4" scale, topped with a rosewood fretboard adorned with abalone flags plus the model name at the 12th fret. TonePros locking bridge and tailpiece keep tuning rock-solid. The black and cherry models feature a pair of EMG-81 pickups, while the amber sunburst model sports a Seymour Duncan JB/59 setup.
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Electric Guitar Features:
* Genuine EMG 81 pickups (Seymour Duncan JB/59s on amber sunburst model) * 24-3/4" set neck * Mahogany neck * Rosewood fretboard * Abalone flags plus the model name at the 12th fret * TonePros locking bridge
True pro features including neck-through construction and EMG-HZ H4 humbuckers.
Floyd Rose licensed locking trem lets you yank, dive, and pummel your ESP M-200FM Electric Guitar and still stay in tune. 3-piece maple neck extends through the body to add unbelievable resonance and sustain plus a super-low heel. The agathis wings, stunning flamed maple top, arrowhead inlays, and bound rosewood fretboard of the ESP M-200FM look great on any stage.
ESP M-200FM Electric Guitar Features:
* Neck-through construction * Flamed maple top * Agathis wings * 3-piece maple neck * Bound rosewood fretboard * 24 extra-jumbo frets * EMG-HZ H4 humbuckers * Floyd Rose licenced locking vibrato system * Black hardware
The ESP LTD F-250 Electric Guitar was created when ESP took their popular F-200 and redesigned it with neck-thru construction for massive sustain to match its edgy looks. The sculpted agathis body, arrowhead inlays, and all-black hardware give it menacing stage presence. Featuring a maple neck, Floyd Rose-licensed tremolo, extra-jumbo frets, and 2 EMG-ESP LH-300 humbuckers, it's got all the credentials for crunching rock and metal.
The ESP LTD KH-602 Kirk Hammett Signature Guitar is great for lightning fast leads. With the KH body style and Kirk's trademark skull-and-crossbones inlays, this model steps up with a maple body, rock-solid maple neck-thru construction, a rosewood fingerboard, EMG-81 pickups, and an original Floyd Rose tremolo. Extra-jumbo frets. Black hardware. 2 volume, tone, and 3-way switching controls.
* Maple body * Maple neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Neck-thru construction * A set of EMG-81 pickups * Original Floyd Rose tremolo * Extra-jumbo frets * Black hardware * 2 volume, tone, and 3-way switching controls
Incredible value on a serious shred machine with scorching humbuckers!
The ESP F-50 Electric Guitar shows once again that ESP has nailed the art of building affordable guitars that look great and sound amazing! A genuine string-through agathis body with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard provide sustaining resonance that's blasted into the electric realm by ESP LH-100 humbuckers. 24 extra-jumbo frets provide huge range and make it easier to play accurately.
ESP F-50 Electric Guitar Features:
* Agathis body * Maple neck * Rosewood fretboard * 25-1/2" scale * Model name inlay at the 12th fret * Tune-o-matic and string-through body
A hellaciously good guitar for an affordable price.
Resonant mahogany body. 3-piece, 24-3/4" scale, mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard decorated with flag inlays and the model name at the 12th fret. For pickups it has a set of Seymour Duncan JB59s, and controls include 2 volumes, a tone knob, and 3-way toggle. Fully bound in creme. Chrome hardware with an Earvana compensated nut, Grover tuners, and a tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece. 22XJ frets.
ESP LTD EC-400 Archtop Features:
* Resonant mahogany body * 3-piece mahogany neck * Rosewood fretboard * 24-3/4" scale * 22XJ frets * Flags inlay and the model name at the 12th fret * Set of Seymour Duncan JB59s * 2 volumes, a tone knob, and 3-way toggle * Fully bound in creme * Chrome and Earvana compensated nut * Grover tuners * Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
Great features for the metalist on a modest budget!
The ESP LTD M-100FM Electric Guitar has an agathis body with a flamed maple top, 25.5" scale maple neck with rosewood fretboard and extra jumbo frets. Black hardware. Licensed Floyd Rose tremolo, and ESP LH-100 pickups.
ESP LTD M-100FM Electric Guitar Features:
* Bolt-on 25.5" scale maple neck * Agathis body with flamed maple top * Rosewood fretboard with XJ frets and model name at 12th fret * ESP LH-100 pickup set * Volume, 3-way switch, tone controls * Black hardware * Floyd Rose-licensed tremolo
Made to Stephen's exact specifications, this 7-string has all the brutal power and knifelike precision attack your music will ever need. The all-maple, neck-thru body construction gives it incredible sustain and a powerful, direct tone. Rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets plays smooth and quick, while EMG active pickups and electronics deliver broad sonic options. Detailed with chrome hardware and a special Stephen Carpenter fretboard inlay.
ESP LTD SC-607 Stephen Carpenter 7-String Features:
* Neck-thru body construction * 25-1/2" scale * Maple body * 3-piece maple neck * Rosewood fretboard * Bound neck and headstock * 24 extra-jumbo frets * SRC at 12th fret inlay w/model name at 24th fret * EMG 81-7 active pickups and electronics * Volume and tone controls * 3-way pickups selector * Chrome hardware * TonePros locking bridge w/string-thru body
The ESP James Hetfield LTD Truckster Electric Guitar is the fifth Hetfield Signature Series guitar to carry his name since James and ESP joined forces in 1991. This latest model is manufactured to the exact specifications of James' Truckster, a modified ESP Eclipse-style stage guitar used on the St. Anger tour. This signature ESP Truckster features a multilayered finish strategically sanded through and fully distressed to simulate the original guitar.
ESP James Hetfield LTD Truckster Electric Guitar Features:
* Set-neck construction * 24-3/4" scale * Mahogany body * 3-piece mahogany neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Flag inlays with LTD at 12th fret * EMG 81/60 active pickups * 2 volume and 1 tone control with 2 - 3-way toggles (toggle in upper position is inactive) * Satin chrome hardware * Sperzel locking tuners * TonePros locking bridge with stop tailpiece * White binding on body, neck, and headstock * 22 XJ frets
ESP Kamikaze 1 George Lynch Series Electric Guitar
Custom graphics and some super-hot electronics make this one deadly enough to suit guitar god George Lynch.
Features a maple body and neck with an ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. Hardware is black and includes an Original Floyd Rose tremolo. Pickups are a Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon teamed with an ESP SH-100 single coil. Includes hardshell case.
ESP Kamikaze 1 George Lynch Series Electric Guitar Includes:
Neck-thru, string-thru, for resplendent resonance and seismic sustain!
Deftones fretmeister Stephen Carpenter knows exactly what makes a fabulous axe, and it's all here. A brutal Seymour Duncan SH-4 at the bridge dishes out down and dirty distortion while the Duncan-Designed HB-102N at the neck delivers crystal clean tones. Maple thru-body neck with mahogany wings delivers unsurpassed tone and zero resistance to 24th-fret high-note runs.
ESP LTD SC-600 Stephen Carpenter Signature Guitar Features:
* Maple thru-body neck * Mahogany wings * String-thru body * Seymour Duncan SH-4 at the bridge * Duncan Designed HB-102N at the neck * SRC inlay at the 12th * Model name inlay at the 24th * TonePros locking bridge
The ESP LTD EX-400 Electric Guitar has a black diamond-plate finish and lots of muscle from a set neck, mahogany body, and EMG-81/60 active pickups. Traditional 24-3/4" scale. Rosewood fretboard with 22 extra jumbo frets. An Earvana compensated nut puts it in tune everywhere on the neck. Grover tuners. Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece.
ESP LTD EX-400 Electric Guitar Features:
* Construction: Set Neck * Scale: 24.75" * Body: Mahogany with black diamond plate * 3-piece maple neck * Rosewood fretboard * 22 extra jumbo frets * Dot inlays with name at 12th fret * EMG-81/60 active pickup set * Volume, tone, 3-way toggle controls * Black hardware * Earvana compenated nut * Grover tuners * Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
Born to be wild, the LTD AX-50 combines advanced body design, attitude, solid ESP virtues, and an amazingly affordable price in a well-made guitar. Bolt-on construction; 25-1/2" scale; agathis body; maple neck; rosewood fingerboard; dot inlays; ESP LH-100 pickups; volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle; black hardware; tune-o-matic bridge string-thru-body; and 24 XJ frets.
ESP LTD AX-50 Electric Guitar Features:
* Bolt-on neck * 25-1/2" scale * Agathis body with sculpted, very comfortable shape * Maple neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Dot inlays * ESP LH-100 pickups * Volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle * Back hardware * Tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body 24 XJ frets