Are you looking for a Gibson Guitar? Here is a great selection...
Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany Electric Guitar
The most affordable carved-top Les Paul! Designed by Gibson especially for us.
The Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany brings together old and new Les Paul features to create a unique and special guitar. The round warmth of a carved mahogany top on a mahogany back first debuted in the famous 1957 Custom Black Beauty. Now we're bringing this fabulous wood combo back with the added vintage edge of Gibson's Alnico 5 BurstBucker Pro humbuckers. Designed especially for the new Gibson Les Paul Standards, these pickups provide pure tone lovers with stunning humbucking tone on their electric guitars. A '59 rounded Les Paul mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and trapezoid inlays is fast yet substantial.
Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany Electric Guitar Features:
* Carved mahogany top and mahogany back * 59 rounded Les Paul mahogany neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar * Chrome hardware * Alnico 5 BurstBucker Pro pickups * 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way switch
Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany Electric Guitar Includes:
All the famous LP ingredients at a fraction of the cost!
The arrival of the Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar in 1983 offered guitarists all the essential elements of a Les Paul Standard, including a carved top and humbucking pickups. Its simple yet elegant design quickly helped it become the most popular model in the Les Paul Series. Cutting-yet-rich tone- the hallmark of the LP- pours out of the 490R and 498T alnico magnet humbucker pickups, which are mounted on a carved maple top with a mahogany back. Rosewood fretboard with trapezoid inlays makes for great looks while dual volume and tone controls provide complete command of your sound. The Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar includes a Gibson Guitar hardshell case.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Features:
* Carved maple top and mahogany back * Mahogany neck, 59 Rounded Les Paul * Rosewood fingerboard * Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar * Chrome or gold hardware * 490R and 498T alnico magnet humbucker pickups * 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way switch
Light weight, incredible playability, and the tone that launched a billion riffs.
The Gibson SG Standard Electric Guitar is one of the most popular incarnations of the legendary Gibson SG. It takes the best of the '62 original and adds the longer and sturdier neck joint of the late '60s models. All the classic features you'd expect from a historic guitar. Hot humbuckers go from rich, sweet lightning to warm, tingling waves of sustain. A silky-fast rosewood fretboard plays like a dream. The original-style beveled mahogany body looks like a million bucks. Plus, there's a tune-o-matic bridge and chrome hardware. Limited lifetime warranty. Includes Gibson Guitar hardshell case.
Gibson SG Standard Electric Guitar Features:
* Double-cutaway beveled mahogany body * Set mahogany neck with rounded profile * Bound rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays * Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece * Chrome hardware * 490R humbucker in the neck position * 498T humbucker in the bridge position * 2 volume knobs, 2 tone knobs, 3-way switch * 24-3/4" scale
Burnin BurstBucker Alnico V pickups, a sleek neck, and classic headstock.
The feel and sound of the original '60s LP comes from the Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Neck Electric Guitar. This guitar design has a smaller peghead, push-in-bushing, green tuning keys, and nickel hardware. BurstBucker Pro Type 1 and Type 2 pickups deliver a tighter, balanced, biting tone with more midrange. Mahogany body and neck with maple top and rosewood fretboard.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Neck Electric Guitar Features:
* Mahogany body and slim 60s neck * Maple top * Rosewood fretboard * BurstBucker Pro Type 1 and Type 2 pickups * Green keystone tuners * Top and fretboard binding
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Neck Electric Guitar Includes:
A hotter, faster, more gorgeous LP than you ve ever played before!
All the sumptuous ingredients that made the Les Paul name great are in the Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar in spades: a skillfully carved maple top on a mahogany back perfectly joined to a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard, all powered by a 496R ceramic humbucker in the front and a 500T at the bridge. And the Classic goes a few steps farther with green tuning keys, amber top-hat knobs, plain cream pickguard, true '60s slim-tapered neck, and trapezoid fretboard inlays. Gold hardware on ebony; nickel hardware with all other finishes. Includes Gibson Guitar hardshell case.
Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar Features:
* Carved maple top * Mahogany back * Mahogany neck * Rosewood fretboard * 496R ceramic humbucker in the front * 500T at the bridge * Green tuning keys * Amber top-hat knobs * Plain cream pickguard * 60s slim-tapered neck * Trapezoid fretboard inlays * Copper natural finish * Nickel hardware
The Gibson ES-137 Classic Electric Guitar is the first Gibson archtop to employ a mahogany center block for reduced feedback and greater sustain. Other features are all Gibson deluxe: laminated curly maple body, binding on top and bottom, bound fingerboard, rosewood fretboard with pearloid trapezoid inlays, tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece, and 490R and 498T humbuckers. Chrome or gold hardware. Includes Gibson Guitar deluxe hardshell case.
Gibson ES-137 Classic Electric Guitar Features:
* Laminated curly maple body * Maple neck * Mahogany center block to reduce feedback and add sustain * Multiple bound body on top, single bound on back * Bound fingerboard * Nut width: 1.6875" * Scale: 24-3/4" * Rosewood fingerboard * Pearloid trapezoid inlay * "C" inlay at the 12th fret * 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch * Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece * 490R pickup in the rhythm position (same as on LP Studio or LP Custom) * 498T pickup in the treble position * Body based on ES-135
Looking for some new angles on playing hard rock guitar? Get your hands on an Explorer!
The body of the Gibson Explorer Electric Guitar is solid mahogany for a fat and punchy sound, while the dual blazing-hot ceramic magnet humbuckers (496-R and 500-T) sizzle and snarl with aggressive authority. The Explorer's radical design not only looks sharp, but it also offers excellent playing balance. Other features include a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay, tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, and Grover machine heads. Made in the USA. Includes Gibson hardshell case.
This axe was made for one thing bold, aggressive, full-tilt rawk.
If you're into metal, the Gibson Flying V Electric Guitar is the one for you. Check the features: solid mahogany body with premium nitrocellulose finish for super-fat tone, extended neck joint for stability and solid sustain, tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, and rosewood fingerboard with premium chrome hardware. A 496R Hot Ceramic pickup in the neck position and a 500T Super Ceramic in the bridge deliver smokin tone. Includes Gibson Guitar hardshell case.
Gibson Flying V Electric Guitar Features:
* Solid mahogany body * Premium nitrocellulose finish * Extended neck joint * Rosewood fretboard * 496R Hot Ceramic pickup in the neck * 500T Super Ceramic in the bridge * Tune-o-matic bridge * Stopbar tailpiece * Includes hardshell case
For those who care about sound and feel, but want to save on cosmetics.
The Gibson Firebird Studio Guitar has the classic reverse-shape body, but with a conventional set neck, mini-Grover tuners on the side of the headstock, a tapered body, and the traditional Gibson dual-humbucker sound. Mahogany body and neck. Its studio finish and simpler hardware retain Gibson's high-quality sound and feel. This Firebird Electric Guitar package includes a black reptile pattern custom hardshell case with dark grey plush interior, black shroud, and silkscreened silver Gibson USA logo.
Gibson Firebird Studio Guitar Features:
* Mahogany body * Set mahogany neck * '60s style slim taper neck profile * Rosewood fingerboard * Pearloid dot inlays * Chrome or gold hardware * Tune-o-matic bridge * Stopbar tailpiece * Black top hat knobs with insert * Mini Grover tuners * 490R and 498T Alnico magnet humbucker pickups * 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch * Black reptile pattern hardshell case with dark grey plush interior, black shroud, and silkscreened silver Gibson USA logo * Includes hardshell case