Are you looking for a Yamaha Guitar? Here it is a great selection to help you choose the best Yamaha Guitar for you...
Yamaha RGX A2 Electric Guitar
Ultralight construction and ultraheavy tone!
The Alternative Internal Resonance body on the Yamaha RGX A2 is more than fancy words this is the lightest, most resonant design ever. Rear 3-position knob controls the selection between 2 Yamaha alnico soapbar humbuckers. Blue and green LEDs in the volume knob surround indicate pickup selection. Cool die-cast cylindrical tuner buttons provide low-gear precision tuning.
The AES620 blends award-winning design with killer tone!
The Yamaha AES620 Electric Guitar was an Editor's Pick Award-winner in Guitar Player magazine and a One Award winner in Guitar One magazine!
The set neck, single-cutaway mahogany body delivers fat, punchy chords and articulate solo sounds. The proven Yamaha Guitar AES Series string-thru-body bridge transmits more string vibration to the body for intense sustain while the offset design tightens lows and focuses the highs. The killer pickup array includes a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge and a Yamaha alnico at the neck controlled by 2 volume knobs and one tone knob. You also get a flashy flamed maple top, a rosewood fretboard, abalone dot inlays, Grover tuners, and chrome hardware. Yamaha sculpted the front and back of the AES620 guitar for comfort with a distinctive look.
Yamaha AES620 Electric Guitar Features:
* Editor's Pick Award-winner * One Award winner * Mahogany body * Flamed maple top * Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker * Yamaha alnico neck humbucker * 2 volume knobs and one tone knob * Set nato neck * Rosewood fretboard * Abalone dot inlays * AES Series string-thru-body bridge * Grover tuners * Chrome hardware
The award-winning AES620 in a stunning semi-hollowbody version.
With an extremely resonant semi-hollow mahogany body, figured maple top, and a set mahogany neck, you know this guitar has tone that goes on for days. Premium pickups include an original Yamaha Guitar humbucker at the neck and a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge. Also includes AES-series chrome hardware, Grover die-cast tuners, and T-O-M bridge.
Yamaha AES620HB Hollow Body Electric Guitar Features:
* Semi-hollow mahogany body * Figured maple top * Set mahogany neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Yamaha humbucker at neck * Seymour Duncan JB humbucker at bridge * T-O-M bridge * AES-series chrome hardware * Grover die-cast tuners * Limited lifetime warranty
The Yamaha PAC012 is Yamaha's lowest-priced, solidbody electric guitar. Its comfortable neck, fast action, versatile HSS pickup configuration, and affordable price make it an excellent first-time electric guitar.
Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Features:
* Solid agathis body * Maple neck * Rosewood fingerboard * One humbucker/2 single-coil pickups * Chrome tuners * White pickguard * Vintage-style chrome tremolo
The genius of the Drop 6 AES520? You don't have to relearn guitar to get a thick, chunky, de-tuned sound. B-to-B tuning delivers the heavier sonics you crave, while a longer 26-1/4" scale and slightly heavier string gauge keeps the sustain and string tension at normal levels. Plus, you can transfer all your hard-earned standard-tuning chops directly without relearning the guitar. Its smooth and sculpted mahogany body and neck are easy to play, and dual humbuckers give you a wide tonal range.
A classic, double-cutaway shape with all the trimmings.
Features a solid alder body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, making it a guitar that sounds great and is easy to play. Single-coil pickups in the neck and center position combine with a bridge humbucker to give you a vast array of tonal possibilities. Vintage-style chrome tremolo, die-cast chrome tuners, and white pickguard.
Yamaha PAC112J Electric Guitar Features:
* Solid alder body * Maple neck with rosewood fretboard * Bridge humbucker, single-coil neck and center pickups * Die-cast chrome tuners * Vintage-style chrome tremolo * Limited lifetime warranty
This hybrid hollowbody features an arched sycamore top with maple back and sides, and a set-in maple neck with 20-fret ebony fingerboard. Electronics include one floating mini humbucker, one bridge piezo system with 3-band EQ, a 3-position pickup selector, master volume and master tone controls. Appointed with a floating ebony and bone bridge and gold hardware.
Yamaha AEX 1500 Electric Guitar Features:
* Hybrid hollowbody * Arched sycamore top with maple back and sides * Set-in maple neck with 20-fret ebony fingerboard * Floating mini humbucker * Bridge piezo system with 3-band EQ * 3-position pickup selector * Master volume and master tone controls * Floating ebony and bone bridge * Gold hardware
The award-winning AES620 in a left-handed version.
With a resonant mahogany body, figured maple top, and a set mahogany neck, you know this guitar has tone that goes on for days. Premium pickups include an original Yamaha humbucker at the neck and a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge. Also includes AES-series chrome hardware, Grover die-cast tuners, and T-O-M bridge.
Yamaha AES620L Left-Handed Electric Guitar Features:
* Left-handed * Mahogany body * Figured maple top * Set mahogany neck * Rosewood fingerboard * Yamaha humbucker at neck * Seymour Duncan JB humbucker at bridge * T-O-M bridge * AES-series chrome hardware * Grover die-cast tuners * Limited lifetime warranty
The AES420 has all the definitive Yamaha AES features that have made this family of guitar models so popular. A solid mahogany body and set mahogany neck tap directly into classic electric guitar tone while the 22 fret warm rosewood fingerboard plays fast and friendly. Electronics include humbuckers, master volume and tone knobs, and a 3-way toggle EQ switch. Dot inlays, die-cast tuners, and chrome hardware complete this solid package Yamaha Guitar.
Yamaha AES420 Single Cutaway Electric Guitar Features:
* Solid mahogany body * Set mahogany neck * 22 fret rosewood fingerboard * Dot inlays * Dual humbuckers * Master volume and tone knobs * 3-way toggle EQ switch * Die-cast tuners * Chrome hardware
Genuine alnico-magnet humbuckers and a fast mahogany neck set into a mahogany body deliver the thick tone and screaming sonics needed for today's music. The figured maple top, flash fingerboard inlay, and chrome AES-series hardware make it stand out visually.
Yamaha RGX520FZ Electric Guitar Features:
* Mahogany body * Figured maple top * Set mahogany neck * Rosewood fingerboard * 2 Yamaha alnico humbucking pickups * T-O-M bridge * AES-series chrome hardware * Die-cast tuners * Limited lifetime warranty
The RGX320FZ features a set mahogany neck and a mahogany body combined with 2 fat humbuckers for killer modern tone with sweet sustain and harmonics. Solid AES-series hardware, T-O-M bridge, and die-cast tuners keep things stable.
Reviewers have consistently praised the AES1500 as an extraordinary archtop bargain. The combination of a mellow sycamore top with the bright-sounding maple back and sides gives it the depth and complexity of the finest vintage models. Multidimensional DiMarzio Q100 pickups bring out this complexity to the fullest. Plus, 2-way tone controls let you split either or both pickups to get many bright, punchy tones the originals just can't match. Gold hardware. Bigsby tremolo.
Yamaha AES1500B Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Features:
* Arched sycamore top * Maple back and sides * Set maple and mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard * 2 DiMarzio Q-100 humbuckers * Gold hardware * 3-way toggle, volume bridge, volume neck, tone bridge, tone neck, coil splitting * 22 frets * 24-3/4" scale * Adjustable bridge with Bigsby B-6 tremolo
This beauty combines classic elegance and full-bodied tone with state-of-the-art technology and precision manufacturing. It features an arched sycamore top, maple back and sides, with a maple neck and 22-fret rosewood fretboard. The essentially acoustic, top-braced design has a spruce and maple center block to enhance sustain and overall resonance. Each detail is beautifully designed and carefully crafted, adding to the understated charm of the AES1500.
Thanks to custom DiMarzio humbuckers it has plenty of punch and edge, with 2 push/pull coil-splitting switches increasing its versatility. Expect solid, desirable tones that range from woody acoustic-like jazz tones to cutting blues and crunchy rock. Also includes gold hardware, 3-way pickup selector, and front/rear volume and front/rear tone knobs.
Yamaha AES1500 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Features:
* Arched sycamore top * Maple back and sides * Maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fretboard * Maple/sycamore center block * Gold hardware * 3-way pickup selector * Front/rear volume, front/rear tone
Effortless fret maneuvering and fat mahogany tone.
With a solid body and fast, set-in neck constructed of toneful mahogany topped by a sweet 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, the AES720 delivers prime rock guitar sounds and playability. DiMarzio custom neck and bridge pickups with separate volume controls, a master tone control and 3-way EQ switch give you access to fiery lead and crunchy rhythm sounds. High-tech black anodized hardware includes quality Grover tuners and the distinctive AES bridge and tailpiece.
Yamaha AES720 Single Cutaway Electric Guitar Features:
* Solid mahogany body * Set mahogany neck * 22-fret rosewood fingerboard * Dot inlays * Dual DiMarzio humbuckers * Master volume and tone knobs * 3-way toggle EQ switch * Black anodized hardware * Grover tuners